Monday 26 September 2011

So, if the world is round then . . .

Oh for a flat earth! There are so many opportunities for learning, sharing and collaborating in online, International courses such as  #change11 BUT, a round earth means so many time zones (would a flat earth have time zones too?). As a result the live broadcast I'd like to attend is at 2am my time. It is school holidays so I can make this one but when term begins I will have to consider the benefits of getting up for an early morning session against the disruption of getting up so early and then trying to get back to sleep with my head buzzing with new ideas. The recording of last week session was fine so I'm not missing out on the content - only the interaction and I'm not a particularly interactive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment